Southern Appalachia Railway Museum
The following websites have either graciously provided web links from their websites
to ours, or provide information of interest to our members. We encourage you to
visit their sites.
- Oak Ridge Convention & Visitors Bureau,
city where we run our excursion train.
- Roane County, county where we
run our excursion train.
- Oliver Springs, the town close
to us. Has a Southern caboose and a train station.
- TechScribes, Inc., our web author
and host. Technical communication specialists with expertise in technical
writing and editing including software documentation, users manuals, help
text, and web site maintenance.
- National Model Railroad Association
Directory of World Wide Rail Sites.
- Railserve, a railroad
- Trains magazine website. Has a list
of other operating museums.
- Railfan & Railroad magazine website.
- Big South Fork Scenic Railway, excursion
railroad over the historic Kentucky and Tennessee Railway in Stearns, Kentucky.
- Alcoworld, Rolf Stumpf's International
- The National
- The Manhattan Project
Heritage Preservation Association, Inc.
- Learn about Rail Education and the American Association of Railroads by
clicking the image below.
- Chris Guenzler's report
of his ride on the Secret City Scenic.
SARM | Rolling
Stock | Secret City Scenic | Schedule
| Tickets | Future
SARM Museum Building
This page last revised: April 18, 2009
For questions or comments about SARM, please contact 865-241-2140.
Authored by TechScribes, Inc.